ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear end tidy up

Clio 182 and Boxster
f498f87fb54c97095cf1c43070fb9104_zpsrwgalie6.jpg

New plate, RS badge and a good clean/polish Happy days

Looks really smart mate, I have the same badge waiting to be fitted at home and yours makes me want to get my arse in gear! I also fitted a new rear bulb unit and LED so will be much tidier soon.

Clio 182 and Boxster
Looks really smart mate, I have the same badge waiting to be fitted at home and yours makes me want to get my arse in gear! I also fitted a new rear bulb unit and LED so will be much tidier soon.
It's the little things that make the biggest difference

Clio 182 and Boxster
Did you choose the 'fancy plates' option rather than 'standard U.K.' option?

I know they aren't legal but really want mine without any of the writing on them.
I just ordered a UK legal size and lettering, but without any other writing or boarder.
Just visit the site and give it a go

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Any luck with getting a new plate sorted??

Literarily just got round to ordering a set earlier today. FancyPlates wanted £27!! Wasn't paying that so went on eBay and found a company where you select whether you wanted text and code on the bottom or not, so got a plain set for £12 delivered :)