ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear fog lights keep coming on!

Clio 1.2 8v (2002)
Wondering if anyone can help. When I am driving with my lights on, everytime I brake, the rear fog lights keep coming on along with the brake light. Just wondering if it's a simple wiring problem or do I need to take it into a dealership? Any help would be great!

Renault Clio 1.8 16v
i had the same problem when i was braking my dial lights where flashing it seems to pass n stop doing it? french? lol

Lots of Alfas
Check the wiring behind the clusters, I had it on mine, damp got to it and corroded the plug so some of the wires touched the others.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
mine has done this twice now for weeks, and stopped doing it by itself aswell...

putting it down to a dodgy earth, as when you put the indicators on, the sidelight dims slightly (more noticeable at night obviously), started to trace the earth, then couldnt be bothered as it runs behind the trim below the tailgate.