ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Fog Lights

Clio 1.2 1998 S Reg
Hey guys,

Really stupid question to ask but cant find any answers on google.
I have a Clio Grande S.Reg 1998 and my fog light comes on slightly on the dashboard when I indicate and reverse.
I got out and checked my fog lights but I'm completely baffled.
Should I have rear fog lights on both sides of my car?
I've never actually checked them since I bought the car and want to get them fixed before my MOT.

Can someone please help?

Clio 1.2 1998 S Reg
Ahhh you life saver! Phew im so glad. Any idea as to why my fog light warning light come on my dash board when I was indicating right and reversing :S
It was really weird, it went off after I went into gears.

Clio 1.2 1998 S Reg
What does bad earth mean? Bad wiring? Clio's are probably the worst car for electrical faults!
I guess Ill just have to take it to a garage to get it looked at. Argggghhhhhhhh more money wasted on my pile of poop car lol. Thanks for your help

07 Campus Sport 1.2
you really dont need to take it to a garage, just take the rear lights off and theres a bolt that a wire is attached to, take that off, clean up the connector and the area around the hole, and bolt it back on again. remember to disconnect the battery before you do it though.

soon to be 182 ;)
on mine i had this fault, checked the connectors for the rear clusters and sprayed with wd40, i also replaces the rear numberplate bulb and holder and it was fine after that

Clio 1.2 1998 S Reg
I'm a girl and have no idea or equiptment to do such things lol!
I'd end up breaking it more so my only solution is taking it to a garage.
Thanks for your help