ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear head rests

Unless you have ppl in the back all the time, definitely down, looks much nicer and smarter!! :) Looks especially silly if you have one up or they are up at different heights!!

insignia

Always up.Ever try sitting in the back of a 172/182 with them down....jeesus its horrible,looks much better up anyway.The middle one sits shorter than the other 2 at the side.

always down, unless there are peeps in the back then its up to them. (but they will get a stern kicking if they leave em up....soooooo damn annoying "hey, whats that in my mirror???? oh ITS THAT BLOODY HEADREST!!!!!!!":mad:)

Quote: Originally posted by tom-dci on 02 September 2004

always down, unless there are peeps in the back then its up to them. (but they will get a stern kicking if they leave em up....soooooo damn annoying "hey, whats that in my mirror???? oh ITS THAT BLOODY HEADREST!!!!!!!":mad:)
Too right. Def down cos they obstruct the view. If anyone sits in back they have to go up though cos they do stick in yer back. Ps me off if they get left up though, or the seat belts not put back right.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by dangermouse_se on 02 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by tom-dci on 02 September 2004

Too right. Def down cos they obstruct the view. If anyone sits in back they have to go up though cos they do stick in yer back. Ps me off if they get left up though, or the seat belts not put back right.

aaah sooooooooooo petty but pisses me off something awful!!

big red bus

There friggin annoyign wen there down tho if your sitting in the back :mad: Im about 58 n the bloody headrest is on my back, not my head. :mad:

Fair enough have them up when you have people using them...thats what theyre there for, just down the rest of the time:)

[Edited by lou_m on 02 September 2004 at 6:04pm]

S1 Elise 111S

down! mine seem to rattle when there up, but u cant expect anyone in the back not to put them up as theyre v.uncomfortable in ur back.