ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear light not working?

R.I.P 182
My right rear light isnt working (not the brake, just the normal one..) i changed the bulb and checked the fuse, but its not working!! :(

Any suggestions to what it could be? i know its not a clio but i dunno if all cars are the same kinda electrical set up?

E90
seriously though Donna, joking aside.......................

Dont be messing with technical shizzle, get back to the sink and let a man have a look.

If you cant get it working hun then call out the AA. I know you have membership and as far as I'm aware you have a maximum of 6 call outs per year. You may as well use them as I doubt the car will break down 6 times this year.

I would rather let the AA man take a look at my car then a halfords bloke or a YTS bod!

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Could be that you've changed those lights 3 times in as many weeks ;)

Fix Or Repair Daily.

Checked the fuses.. bulbs... ???

R.I.P 182
its not the lights lol, it worked fine when i changed them everytime, and its the standard lights inside, ive just changed the actual light fitting lol!

Baby D said:
its not the lights lol, it worked fine when i changed them everytime, and its the standard lights inside, ive just changed the actual light fitting lol!

It's probably a lose connection somewhere. The AA will have tools to test whether a there is power being passed through the cable to the bulb connection...It'll take them 5 mins to diagnose I wreckon.

R.I.P 182
Pthhthtt.. i aint calling the AA out lol!!!

Shall i just fiddle with the wires on the connection to the lights?? i tried hitting it and it didnt work lol..

Id call Gems dad but i dont want to get him out again lol

Baby D said:
Pthhthtt.. i aint calling the AA out lol!!!

Shall i just fiddle with the wires on the connection to the lights?? i tried hitting it and it didnt work lol..

Id call Gems dad but i dont want to get him out again lol

Take it to Halfords and ask them to look at it then. Alternatively stop off at quick fit, flash your boobs and im sure they will be happy to help lol ;)

R.I.P 182
dont they just do tyres and exhausts~? lol.. i know a guy who got his exhaust clipped back for free cause he had a pretty girl with him :rasp:

Baby D said:
dont they just do tyres and exhausts~? lol.. i know a guy who got his exhaust clipped back for free cause he had a pretty girl with him :rasp:

LOL...That was because I nearly sparked him out when he got it stuck on the ramps...

R.I.P 182
I FIXED IT! lol..

cause i was really clever and changed the fuse and the bulb, i only went and changed the wrong bloody bulb. so i have 2 spare working brake lights, and had to go buy some proper rear lights. lol :eek:

owned :eek:

R.I.P 182
im not blonde!! lol. But i got someone to help me when they checked the fuse, and they told me what bulb it was so it was their fault lol!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Baby D said:

Was he Jewish then ?

Baby D said:
im not blonde!! lol. But i got someone to help me when they checked the fuse, and they told me what bulb it was so it was their fault lol!

I see blame someone else ;)

Least it's sorted. Meant to have a look at it when you were down the other weekend but forgot :eek: