ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear quarter repair panel

I'm after getting some rear quarter repair panels for my 172 cup.. Is there anywhere that supplies them? I have seen some available in Germany on ebay (item number - 223844876129) but do the base models have the same flared arches as the 172/182's?
Any help gratefully received :)

robzracing

ClioSport Club Member
They're fiddly to fit. I've documented my repair briefly here

I'm having a body shop cut and weld my arches before it starts to get any worse. He's going to cut and use the piece he needs and weld it in.. I thought I'd get the whole arch replaced rather than just the affected area to save any future hassle..
Hope I'm doing the right thing :/

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
One rear quarter is rolled the other isnt on my 182.

It's not had a new panel before anyone says 😂

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Any chance of getting a picture of both so I can see the difference?

There's no visible difference from looking at the car. It's the inside of the arch that is rolled, normally to stop larger wheels catching especially if the ride height is lower than normal.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I dont want to get that close to my rear arches to take a photo either. Might not like what I see!

But they're simply rolled over. Be interesting to find out why only 1 was done on certain cars

1985michael182

ClioSport Club Member

That's exactly how to replace a 1/4