ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear windscreen smashed! Damd Chavs!

GRRR!

1:17am this morning heard a smash and car alarm went off. I had been out and got in at 1:11am, so only been in 5 mins. Just on computer and jumped up when it happened. Looked out of window saw smashed back window and saw 2 lads and a girl running up street, then when they where about 250yards away they started walking. I bet they thought that if they smash the window and then walk when someone looks out of window it doenst look as though it was them, but i saw them running and not a single person in sight. We have 24/7 CCTV as well so can confirm it was them after it all. Ran after them and absolutely leathered the hell out of both the lads, in a fit of rage i suppose :S Both of them where complete scallies/chavs and obviously just lookin to have a laugh at other peoples expense! The girl just left them and wasnt interested.

My damd cliosport sticker is wrecked as well! GRRR! New window is a £50 excess thru insurance, doesnt affect no claims bouns but its just the hassle that can be doing without!

Anyone else had any run ins with people like the above?

At least you had the chance to kick ass! :devilish:

I hope you gave them several extra kicks for all of your fellow clio owners whove not had the chance of payback :devilish:

Funnily enough i was thinking about everyone on here and thought....

"Heres for smashing everyone eleses windows on cliosport as well!"

:p

Just has a neighbour knock on door, turns out his nice golf VR32 rear window was done as well. They used a brick and it hit the dashboard and dented it badly! JESUS!

Am going to find out where they live and pay them a nice visit from my good friend mr brick too :)

Mini Cooper S sport

Hope you beat the crap out of them! Most people who have their cars vandalised dont have the satisfaction of giving the culprits a good shoeing.

Its always horrible little chavs who have no cars of their own and no consideration for how much things cost to replace who do things like that. They dont have a grain of intelligence between them and just think its funny.

I bet if the police caught them and asked them why they did it, they wouldnt even know.

Yaris Hybrid

I have a CCTV tape from outside my house of an almost identical situation.

3 lads walking back from the pub and you can hear them saying "go on do it". One of them runs towards my car but the security light came on and took him by surprise so he stops. They then cross the road and go off shot. Next thing you hear a loud bang and the sound of them running off laughing. They smashed the windows on a Fiesta.

No reason for doing it, just having a laugh.

All this started since a housing association built an estate up the road.

Chavs done the same to me clio. not sure what chav it was from around here because i only see them running of in the distance and they all have the same bloody clothes. well looked @ the damaged little sh*tes had runn past and kicked the back quater and creased and scratched the paint. got a qoute for £680 for the repair. thing is me excess is £500 so no point in claiming.

these people have really got some serious problem. and trust me if i ever find out who did it they will regret they ever did it.

i think its part and parcel of being a chav. you just have to do what other chavs do. dont ask me why?

Clio 182

Yep, Ive had it done to one of my cars - was only a few days old too. Sadly I didnt have the opportunity to get them like you did - but good for you, thats just what the bloody little gits need.

Vee dub

Fair play for running after them mate, unfotunately its all part and parcel of having a nice car.

Tom

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

good work mate, are you gonna try and go to the police about it as my mums a cop and said they may have a case for gbh,

everybody on here though backs you up including me

We get the little f**kers hanging around the front of the shop where i work, and in town, always careful not to piss htem off.....the ones round by us are f**king nutters, and i dont want my car f**ked over

Mazda MX5 1.8

little mailto:tw@s">tw@s

they are just a bit sh1t stain on the pants of society! no use to anyone!

gotta be careful tho cos these are the sort of people who will try and get "compensation" :)@) for anything they can cos they cant be f**ked to earn their own money! hope they choke (and preferably die) on their tea!

rant over

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

i catch anyone messing with my car and it will be the last thing they ever do. u do not f**k with another mans car!"!!!!!!

Police have been informed and have a crime reference number. The police couldnt do anything unless i can find out where they live. Cos i actually met up with them and know exactly what they look like i can identify them and prosecure. Even though its my word against them the police have a pretty good idea of what went on since someone else on our road had the same thing done seconds before mine. I know exactly what they look like and am working on finding out who they are. I do recognise one of them so pretty sure i can find where he lives. Am gathering info at the moment.. ;)

the only thing good enough for them is to recreate that nasty bit from american history x

nakes me shiver just thinking of it, gads

2.0 175dci rs meggy

getting security film fitted on all side and rear windows soon to try and stop this sort of thing happening!!!

Used to have a Clio

good for you for catching them! you should do what you said and go to where they live and smash their car too!
tho...im afraid they might try and pay you back...so you gotta be careful from now on as im sure they will try and get you back for catching them! those lil b@stards!