ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear wiper...

Car  Mito Sportiva 135
Hi guys, hope someone can help. I need a new rear wiper blade for my 172, seen one for post 1998 Clios in GSF for £5.25, my only concern is that it says it is 16", and I didn't think the rear wiper on mine is that large. Please help as can't see out the back!!:dead:

Cheers guys :cool:
 
You don't need a new wiper, it's just a rubber insert. i bought a crap max power wiper from halfraurds for £1 and cut the rubber out to the right size and slid it into the rear one, job done.
 
Really? Can anyone else confirms this works (not that I don't believe you I am just sceptical of DIY jobs, especially when I am doing them!:) )
 
If you dont trust DIY then buy a rear wiper blade from halfrauds, it is only a few quid extra. The DIY job is a piece of piss though.
 
I don't see how you do it any other way, as the wiper is connected to the arm, which is connected to the motor, only the rubber bit comes out.
 
I suppose, depends what your definition of a wiper is I guess. Just the bit that attaches on the inside of the plastic "arm" bit. This is getting a little technical... :rasp:
 
Just buy a pack of cheapo refills and cut em down, I always re use my front wipers tho ;)
 
Back
Top