ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro 197 seats in leather and alcantara

Clio 197 BMW Msport
They're in the car I've bought but I don't want them. K-tec have offered me a set of brand new Pro light bucket seats and side mounts etc for them. Am I getting a good deal or not?

These are the seats :
7025641.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
They're in the car I've bought but I don't want them. K-tec have offered me a set of brand new Pro light bucket seats and side mounts etc for them. Am I getting a good deal or not?

These are the seats :
7025641.jpg
I wouldn't go for that, if you really don't want them put up a forsale thread and get some more seats that you do want.

Clio 182 - RB
Their offering you them so they can make a killing on yours more than likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 197 BMW Msport
I want the car purely for track and sprint so have no use for heavy Recaros. I want to try and strip a good chunk of weight out of the car. What I might do is keep them then and just buy new seats for it separately.

Clio 197 BMW Msport
So I called ktec and am now keeping the seats, however I'll be taking the Recaros out and still fitting bucket seats. Thanks for the info guys.

Ha, you first mate. Tbh for the amount of miles I do in it (circa 1000 a year) they'd probably be a waste. They look nice though!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
I watched a pair on ebay before I bought trendlines,they went for 1600.I was shocked but obviously from the interest they are worth it due too rarity

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Which cars did they come in as standard, or just an optional extra to improve on normal sportsters?