ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recaro seats

Does anyone know where the best place to get a set of these is? Im after the same as in the trophy. Will they fit straight into a 172 cup?

VX220 lightning
ahh you missed out on some bargain ones that were in a written off yellow 182 last week on ebay... think they wen for £560 without sub frames

No wheels :(
They went for £845 !! Without Subframes, saw the post in the eBay section...

Still in there too!!

There only £840 New from the Stealers...

Sam

VRS
They went for £845 !! Without Subframes, saw the post in the eBay section...

Still in there too!!

There only £840 New from the Stealers...

Sam

isnt it a case of they were a 840 quid option when buying a clio? not 840 quid if you go in and ask for a set

Thats what I was getting at mate, although I think they were something like a £500 option.

All I know is you can not get a brand new set of trendlines & sub frames for £840 ! Your looking at about £1100, which is a shame as I quite fancy some.

Trophy #267
indeed 840 is a good price, generally trendlines are 500-600 each new + 100+ each for subframes = fair bit more than the 1k option price they were on new 182's :(
Altho i'd give my left kidney for a set of recaro sportster cs from the f1 :D