ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a camera bag!

SchwepTek™
I will only need to carry my 400D and probably a 17-85, wide angle and flash.

Been looking at Lowepro's Slingshot and Micro Trekker but cant decide.

SchwepTek™
Nah at the moment i only have a case that covers the camera itself.

Just need something daily to carry it all round in.

SchwepTek™
Think im gonna go with the micro trekker 100. Looks like it fits alot of stuff, well enough for me anyway.

Cupra
I get more use from my shoulder bag than back pack. It is much easier to take with you if you are not carrying a load of kit.

SchwepTek™
I'm so indecisive LOL. I don't think the Pretty Boy XL is big enough as I will be buying a flash soon and also a wide angle lens so are there any other slightly bigger shoulder bags that you'd recommend?

Cupra
Prettyboy XXL?

I have the Domke F6. It looks pretty small buy you can get a load in it.
40D, three lenses, 430ex flash, rocket blower and the hoods and filters in the front compartment.

ojh15l.gif

Closed:
207q5mu.jpg

and in front of a 24 inch screen to give you an idea of scale. 19 inch on the left.

2whe93o.gif

Last edited:
  SchwepTek™
Yours does look good but I have just found the LowePro Rezo 170 which has rain cover, memory card holder and lens cloth all built in!

Cupra
Yep, would not want to be caught in the rain with mine at all! I always have a plastic bag inside in case it rains, blows a sand storm etc.

Lowpro and Crumpler probably all have more gadgets and padding TBH. I just liked the low profile look of the Domkes.