ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a HU

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

I have a clarion mate 748. There is a new range out now though so its looks quite a bit different. Think they retail about 330 and i payd about 230 ish. wma/mp3, dab compat etc.. etc..

Just found out they are just releasin the gadget so it works with the stalk AND screen on the new clios (2002 >).

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by MrStabby on 29 June 2005
Went off the alpine due to takes long for mp3s!

Dont understand that, please clarify ?

Megane R26

Not bad, dunno about the style :/

Looking at the Pioneer DEH-P77MP. V.Nice and stylish :eek: Any opinions?

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by MrStabby on 29 June 2005

Not bad, dunno about the style :/

Looking at the Pioneer DEH-P77MP. V.Nice and stylish :eek: Any opinions?
Sweet HU I bought one a wee while ago for about £160 from Halfords of all places , It does take a little while for MP3 disc to start playing but you get used to that , the sound however is superb , i replaced my older Hu with this one and the difference was amazing you can actually hear bits of the music you didnt before.

Megane R26

Is there any units out there that dont take so long in reading mp3 discs. I know its not a big deal . :/

A well built VW

TBH you do get used to it must be 10 seconds before MP3 comes on , im sure its pretty much the same my mates JVC takes longer