ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a pressure washer!

Mental 172 Cup
Looking for a decent pressure washer that i can attach the snow foam lance to!

Any ideas!

thanks!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the karcher k235 a small wheel less one gets quite a good write up, and the snow foam lance will attach, which should get a you snow foaming for under £100 (including the lance)

Last edited:
  Mental 172 Cup
^^ is there a link to 1 at all buddy! sounds good! might have to put it back now i have to buy a new driveshaft!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Luke you bender.

I bought a Mac-Allister in November 2007. I still use it for valeting 7 days a week and its still going strong!! (I've had to replace the lance once as I drove over it. duh!)

It was £38 from B&Q in Longwell Green iirc.

Oh, and i've just ordered a snow foam thingy in the groupbuy on here, uses a 'bosch' fitment.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not yet, it hasn't been delivered. But it does fit. The guy organising it has the same washer as me. iss aww good brudder.

Mental 172 Cup
hmmm ok thanks mate! let me know how u get on with it yeh! i may have to take a trip to B&Q :D

C

clvs2222

indeed i do have the same as dan, the home use mac-alister from B&Q. one thing which i dont like about it, is that the lance isnt that long, but the unit is soo lightweight that its not really a problem. its a cracking unit for the price though. if i did break, id go out and buy another one straight away.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i'm trying to figure out if a karcher hose/gun will fit onto my unit, perhaps then i worn need to buy another unit if i want a snow foam lance lol.
power-devil ftl

C

clvs2222

yea you can get the 6 meter hose, but its £30. not to bad, but i can manage.

BMW 330D
Rather than start another thread, i thought id ask in this one.
Im currently also looking to buy a pressure washer.
Ive found a karcher k2.36m on ebay, can i attach a snow foam lance to it?

Ta

M135i
Ive got a karcher refurb unit that i bought off ebay for 35notes about three years ago. It was almost worth about £120 brand new back then. Works a treat and has never near died.