ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me some call log software!

Bit of a stab in the dark this but hey ho...

Has anyone got any recommendations of decent software for logging calls?
We currently use a google spreadsheet doc at work, shared between all three of us in the office. But it doesn't feel as smooth as I think it should be. We don't get hundreds of calls or anything, usually less than 50 a day - but its just proving a pain in the arse transferring the data from the calls to elsewhere, and to organise. Plus it looks pretty ugly.

It needs to;
  • Be as cheap (or free!) as possible
  • Be able to be used by two or three people simultanously
  • Be editable
  • Be able to save and view batches of calls, by day. And then be able to search for any info at a later date if needed.
  • Not essential - but Windows AND OSX compatible would be a big bonus.
These are just normal phones by the way, so its just basic entering call data manually. Calling from the software or anything isn't really necessary.

In an ideal world, the best solution would probably be something like a custom MS Access database that could be stored in the cloud; a La Google Drive. But I can't see anything like that around.

We use ServiceSidekick to organise calendars, jobs, etc, and I would LOVE it to somehow be able to link to that - so that call data isn't duplicated. I would also love to move from SSK to something better, but its not really an option at the moment - and would be a potentially huge undertaking.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers dudes!

DCi
spiceworks usually gets recommended on it forums i use when this gets asked but ive never used it personally