ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendations for 10" subwoofer >250 rms

Renault Clio 172
Hello !
I am looking for a 10" subwoofer. RMS should be max 250 w. In our country Estonia are the competitors Hertz ES series, Alpine SWE series, Rockford Fosgate P2, GAS.

Hertz ES 250 should be quite good in ratio of quality/price

Does somebody have their own opinion ?

I hope 10" will sound good in Clio.

A 10" will sound fine - it won't shake your windows unless you go for lots of power but it will add plenty of weight to the music :)

Is the list you wrote all the subs you can get? Or are there more available?
What is your budget?

Do you have a design of box in mind? Do you prefer sealed or ported?
Once you've decided on your sub, I would recommend logging onto the forum at www.talkaudio.co.uk and getting in contact with the member EFMax - he does excellent designs that you can make yourself :)

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Look at the focal and image dynamics ranges... you cant go wrong.

A3 1.8T
How Much can you get the Hertz energy range comps (13cm) for out in estonia?

Hertz stuff is lovely equipment

Renault Clio 172
To MickM Hertz ESK130 costs in Estonia 96 €.

I have read that ported box sounds better so i put that. The budget is about 320 € which includes amp, woofer, box and installation.
Due to that Hertz has a great sensitivity 93 dB, therefore i would like to take it.

I would like to hope not making mistake :)

Thanks for answers

A3 1.8T
To MickM Hertz ESK130 costs in Estonia 96 €.

Dam, That's cheap.

Personally really like the Hertz components, ddon't think you can go wrong with hertz especially the mille range. Have you looked at Image Dynamics? Lovly SQ subs, just bough an IDQ myself.