ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendations needed...who can do the belts and dephaser in scotland

clio 182
Any recommendations for timing / Aux belt / water pump and dephaser change in Scotland??
Or North england

cheers

clio 182
The boys at SWR did an excellent job..car dropped at 08:00 and picked it up at 15:30 :)
Car sounds awesome..now its time for a re-map.

Cliocup182!

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
The boys at SWR did an excellent job..car dropped at 08:00 and picked it up at 15:30 :)
Car sounds awesome..now its time for a re-map.
I’m also up in Scotland and looking to get the timing belt etc done. Did you get group N timing done at SWR in Stirling (just wondering since you mentioned the car sounds awesome?)?

Also, did you end up getting it mapped afterwards and if so, what map did you get and was it worth it?

cheers.

clio 182
Only got the belts pump dephasers done..was going to book in for 438 cams and remap but unfortunately the port matched/ gas flowed inlet manifold that i ordered has been lost by HERMES so im waiting to get my refund so i can purchase a new set , once i get them then it'll go in for 438 catcams, new inlet manifolds and then remap