ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended garage in Surrey

Hi,

I posted a while back about my 172 - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?547076-172-Subframe-help&highlight=subframe

I live in Godalming, Surrey. Can anyone recommend a garage to change my subframe? (had holes blown through it by old owner - failed MOT).

It's been at my usual garage for few weeks now. I ordered a replacement (secondhand) from cit-ren, which was apparently wrong, which was then replaced my cit-ren with another (allegedly) incorrect one.

The bloke at cit-ren said he took it out of a '02 172 himself (same as mine), but my mechanic is saying it's wrong. They're wanting to charge me £250 for taking the old one out and putting it back again too :mad:

Ordered a new one from renault, so will get to check the secondhand ones against it and find out if they were actually wrong! Fuming with my garage for wanting to charge me this, if I had the right part!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
JMS mate, I'll post you up some contact details in a minute.

My internet is seriously slow so I can't check, but if my geography isn't TOOOOO bad, they shouldn't be a million miles from you.

We are now here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...nG=Search+Maps

In the mean time contacting us couldn't be easier:

- fire an email over to info@jmstuning.co.uk

- Call me (Tom) directly on 07756147428

- Our website: www.jmstuning.co.uk

Our Address:
JMS Automotive
Unit 7, Woodley Yard
Chertsey Bridge Road
Chertsey
Middlesex
KT168LF
United Kingdom

We aim to answer all emails within 48 hours, but sometimes due to the volume of work we undertake we may take longer, if that's the case please be patient

330i. E30 Touring.
As said, JMS.

James (one of the boys there) is breaking a Ph2 172- he might even have a subframe kicking around!