ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recovering texts???

Mountune Tractor
Is there anyway you can get a record of texts sent to a certain number from your mobile? Be handy if I could get a record of what texts I had sent to prove something to somebody!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
your online account may have a log, i know mine used to untill i turned it off as i didnt like the idea

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
mine stayed on since i started my contract, if you have an online account then have a gander if not i would say no unless you sync your phone with your PC regually in which case they may be stored there

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
There is a way i know there is (and i know for a fact the police use a method to recover them).

Wait for griff or someone.

Really good at stalking/finding out information like that.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
cheers boosh, backdoor ways in FTW
Backdoors FTW ;)

c440ad53e8.gif

Audi TT
Depends really. Your phone service provider may be able to give you details at a cost. Usually an admin fee of about £10. But their systems only keep them for a certain amount of time.

G