ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 200

Hello again all!

Back again after selling the LY 182 but this time in this little beauty!

Feels totally different to its predecessor in my opinion.

The handling is hilariously good as it’s sat on Cup shocks/springs but they’re way too firm for my liking, so that’ll be the first change I’ll be making. Any recommendations? Not gona track it.

Other than that I’m considering upgrading the exhaust system, probably Akrapovic if I can find a keenly priced set.

Looking forward to many (s)miles in this :cool:
CAB5BF21-C2AA-4C58-BEE2-C4FACE365697.jpeg

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
The gloss black door handles are a nice touch. I have KTR Clio 3RS coil overs which are the cheapest coil overs that won’t snap going over a pothole and I highly rate them for the price, they where on when I bought it so not mine through choice but I do like how they don’t shake you to death like the standard car I drove. But I was comparing new to old so that probably has some effect on the ride quality.

The gloss black door handles are a nice touch. I have KTR Clio 3RS coil overs which are the cheapest coil overs that won’t snap going over a pothole and I highly rate them for the price, they where on when I bought it so not mine through choice but I do like how they don’t shake you to death like the standard car I drove. But I was comparing new to old so that probably has some effect on the ride quality.
Thanks Chocice will keep these in mind! 👍🏻

Just over a week in this thing now.

While it lacks straight line speed, I can already say it steers, corners and brakes better than anything else I’ve owned. Haven’t had anything major, a Mk5 Golf GTI, Passat R36, Rover Mini Cooper, ST220 and of course the 182 but the 200 is most complete ‘performance’ wise.

Just gota soften the ride a tad 😅

UR Clio 200
Hello again all!

Back again after selling the LY 182 but this time in this little beauty!

Feels totally different to its predecessor in my opinion.

The handling is hilariously good as it’s sat on Cup shocks/springs but they’re way too firm for my liking, so that’ll be the first change I’ll be making. Any recommendations? Not gona track it.

Other than that I’m considering upgrading the exhaust system, probably Akrapovic if I can find a keenly priced set.

Looking forward to many (s)miles in this :cool:View attachment 1588093

This has made my mind up about the gloss handles! UR really is the best colour :D