ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Arrows

Mk2 ph1 clio
Went to get some food down the fish quay and was lucky enough to catch the Red Arrows display.

Filled a 2gb card within 20 minutes. Taken with a Canon 1Dmkii with 300mm f4 L

Heres a few, Rest on my flickr site. Link after photos.

3937678374_7a7323dd97_o.jpg

3936898851_4a863001e4_o.jpg

3937676138_42995a4741_o.jpg

3936896487_a05d3b8be6_o.jpg

www.flickr.com/geordieclio
Cheers.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Nice shots.

I was on course with an RAF Phot who is posted to work with them for 2 years - was probably up with them at that show - usually 1 of the back 2 aircraft.........crap job!!!!

Partner's Astra SRi
I missed this thread earlier. Absolutely amazing!! Loving the last one, great composition!

S4 Avant
Gorgeous pictures! The red arrows flew over our warehouse in formation the other day, was really impressive.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Nice shots.

I was on course with an RAF Phot who is posted to work with them for 2 years - was probably up with them at that show - usually 1 of the back 2 aircraft.........crap job!!!!

Id quite literaly kill for that job, or to at least go out in one of those for an hour!!!! Amazing to watch.

Thanks for the comments! Glad i had the 1D with me, the 20D would have exploded trying to track them flying overhead!