ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red here, red there,

badges sprayed
sta71256wv4.jpg

1111111111111rh9.jpg

2222222222222rq1.jpg

1.6 focus zetec....
Wow them pics are weird!!

Your car and imagination never fails to impress me jay lol

Kiza

A Euro'd one...
Rudolph the red nose Cliiioooo!

Lol only messing matey ;)

Nice little touch, im running out of colours to spray mine now. Theyve all pretty much been done.

1998 BMW e46 323i
b3nje said:
stupid splitter and ... grille :)

SECONDED. bits of your car you choose to paint, while it's entirely upto you, to me says young boy, baseball cap, beeny hat, wears t-shirt and scalf, lives at home with Mum, has no bird, or a bird that has done all your mates and has too much time on his hands to mast*rbate and spray things the wrong colour.

Am I harsh? Sorry dude, just not to my taste.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
i just done mine the same colour the other day, i didnt do the whole of the side badges, just the bit that says 16V.

john.med said:
SECONDED. bits of your car you choose to paint, while it's entirely upto you, to me says young boy, baseball cap, beeny hat, wears t-shirt and scalf, lives at home with Mum, has no bird, or a bird that has done all your mates and has too much time on his hands to mast*rbate and spray things the wrong colour.

Am I harsh? Sorry dude, just not to my taste.

I'm 25 years old. I own a 2 bedroom flat. The beenie hat is Armani, its probably worth more then your entire wardrobe. I have a girlfriend of 2 years, I work full time as a consultant. I earn enough took spend money on myself and my car, so you can chat your s**t, then stick it back up you arse mate :p

btw, everyones open to say what they want :approve:

Last edited:
  172 Cup
I would leave red detailling to the VW's, not mu cup sorry. Btw if ur a consultant cant u afford a sport model? just out of interest?

1.6 16v
JLO said:
I'm 25 years old. I own a 2 bedroom flat. The beenie hat is Armani, its probably worth more then your entire wardrobe. I have a girlfriend of 2 years, I work full time as a consultant. I earn enough took spend money on myself and my car, so you can chat your sh*t, then stick it back up you arse mate :p

btw, everyones open to say what they want :approve:

Well Said Matey!

The red looks very Good, Iam impressed! Have you done the rear one two??

Steve

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i love your car, looks dead nice with them painted, makes it stand out!

is your on coilovers?what have you got, i want to slam mine, not heard good things about spax for clios, was looking at some fk's, any recommendations??

1.6 16v
pepsi69 said:

is your on coilovers?what have you got, i want to slam mine, not heard good things about spax for clios, was looking at some fk's, any recommendations??

Jays is lowered on fk's mate. Dont go with spax i had them on my out car!

1998 BMW e46 323i
sorry fella, just really isn't to my tastes... each to their own. Out of all the 1.2 or 1.6 clios I've seen with bits of plastic stuck here and there yours is DEFINITELY my favourite.

Wish I had a car just like yours

sharkaroo said:
I would leave red detailling to the VW's, not mu cup sorry. Btw if ur a consultant cant u afford a sport model? just out of interest?

I would, but can't afford it right now, got bills to pay. I'm not to bothered at the moment about upgrading cars. At the moment this keeps my insurance down and takes me to A to B. Less hassle. Will see what the New Year brings. ;)

pepsi69 said:

get fk's, one of the best mods i got, only thing is, if you are going to slam the s**t out of it. be prepared to piss drivers off behind you when going over speed humps:rolleyes:

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Those pics are wicked. makes the car look like a little toy car. Are you using one of those cameras with a special lens that only focuses on the target object? Looks really nice!

nah mike. i did it using photoshop..i just did one of my mates corsa c. its so easy. it makes the car stand out so much.

blurcorsaye4.jpg

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Ahhh sneaky ;)

Still very cool. You can get lenses that do the same job though. I forget what they are called. Bloody expensive too!