ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red on Blue 182, would it work?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
emot-gay.gif

Stagecoach Ticket
yeah think thats jenics car has anyone done it on the artic blue ones revels? think its artic blue anyway not sure on the exact name

BG 182 FF
think it works better on jenic's because its a lighter blue, personally would leave your car as it is in your picture look spot on imo

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Need the right wheels to pull it off too, standard one's look pap coloured!

Reason I did it is because I wanted something different to white/anthra/black, but then found out 2 people had done rb/red before. fail. I do like the red now, and dispite some of my thoughts on lairy wheels as dailys I may go perma-red in the new year :star:

182 Turbo Project
what would red and titanium look like? I have been considering a set of f1's powder coated red or green

Discounted 1*2 parts
there was an RB 182 with red turini's in the for sale section which looked mint

jenics also looks mint but need the right wheels to pull it off

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The one with the turinis was mint, probably my favourite RB. Had an MSV cage too, in the same red!

Am not too sure myself but was wanting something different, the stripes are gone finally got round to it, took them off last week! would be getting a different set of wheels, 15" probably!

Still like the anthracite just fancied a change.

cheers for the feedback!

clio 182 cup
looks stunning .... i wonder how he carpeted the rear .....red wheels look ace on that blue but no so good on ours ....

B

bigrich690

sorry to bring this back round, but i have an arctic and was on about doing the exact same think using the gt3 rs as an insperation too is there anyone on here that can do an edit of an arctic with say a set of turinis or superleggeras in red with the red mirrors and red bullets, maye aven a red diamond on front?, dont wanna waste my money on spraying my wheels red, just to find they look shite?

B

bigrich690

lol fair enough may start to rethink of something but still wanna go wild, green?!?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hmm a dark green with arctic or a rele deep red both in metallic paint would be good u will need some multi spoke wheels with the red and unless dropped u need 16s or else it will look totally wrong Lol

Or maybe a dull yellow that would look different??

B

bigrich690

well my car is quite low and i've just bought some 16" superleggeras which i was going to use, was gonna get them done red, then match the paint and spray the bullets, the front diamond and the door mirrors the same

B

bigrich690

i wouldnt mind if i sprayed the buts and it turned out shite coz i could just repray them and its only a few quid lost, but to get the wheels done its like do i gamble with a hundred quid, but i suppose its now or never?

B

bigrich690

also wasnt going to leave the red on as my daily use just for fun and weekends and stuff :)