ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reg plate designs

black golf v6 4 motion
cheers mr billy better sites than i have found but not quite what i wanted thanks anyway, maybe i cant get what i wanted

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
geordieclio said:
cheers mr billy better sites than i have found but not quite what i wanted thanks anyway, maybe i cant get what i wanted

What do ya mean " renault background " ? The logo ??

MrBillyUK !

A Fast One!
www.fancyplates.com

is where i got my plates from, really good service as i have had sets done for a few different cars and have been pleased each time. they dont have the renault ghosting through the background but you can have the logo on the border.

Alex

black golf v6 4 motion
mr billy that gtgrafix probs can do what i want just have to fone them and tell them what ghost text i want cool

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
geordieclio said:
mr billy that gtgrafix probs can do what i want just have to fone them and tell them what ghost text i want cool

They're probably not the cheapest , but i've used em before and was happy with the quality .

Hoping my new plates will be here tomorrow :)

MrBillyUK !

VRS
less is more imo: nice tidy plain plates
at the end of the day the number plate is the most ugly thing on the car so i try not to make it stand out lol

Octavia VRS
makavelli said:
less is more imo: nice tidy plain plates

exactly my opinion on the matter, was gonna go for a little Scotland flag at one side but decided against it

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I've just bought some totally plain plates from fancyplates. No logo, postcodes or anything. Plate. Reg. That simple. £21.09 delivered comes with fixings. Less is more, just a personal preference.