ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reliable jump starter

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I've had the older version of this for nearly 20 years, still going strong

Made in Yorkshire, so it's gonna be good though isn't it

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got a smaller SIP 1600 jump pack and it’s been great over the last few years. Cost you about £100 now.

63126269-887C-4785-BCAB-20BBB66830E6.png

It’ll happily start my transit when that’s flat (and it’s not really rated for that) so it’ll be fine on any normal cars.

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Seen alot of recovery guys reccomend the noco jump packs, halfords stock them too. Not sure if you can get anything off them with a trade card

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I don't think you can but if you shop about you will find discounts out there. I can't fault it, had a bad battery on a track day and needed it to restart the car every time and it had only lost 1 bar after 10+ starts. Everyone whos saw it is impressed with the size of it and how well it performs. If you're ever going to spend £100 on something car-related then I would buy this every time.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I've a sealey rs102 and always been great. Started a 3.2 ranger and transits without issues.