ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap

Clio 182 Silver
Hi

Anyone got any recommendations for place to get a remap in the south east.

Never had it done so am worried. Much of a risk?

182 BG FF
Im from dover but i dont mind coming with you if you decide to get it done! Dont be worried bout getting a remap done by him he is very good at what he does, i was worried but my car runs alot smoother now and has loads more poke i was really pleased with mine :)

Clio 182 Silver
£200 aint bad at all either form what I gathered. I see a lot of people use that RStuner, dont think I would feel safe doing myself tho lol.

someone should sort a meet in ramsgate. only up road from you, quite a few people in that area.

Had a play with car yesterday fixed the knocking from rear. It was heatshield washer had completely gone. Changed sidelights but to be honest they look s**t the bulbs I got were piss poor.. need something better

182 BG FF
What clio you got 172 or 182?.... My heat sheild rattles from where ive got a bigger bore exhaust i need to get underneath mine and bend it all out the way! Its a pain! when im goin at bout 70mph it rattles like f***k lol i think my mate bobby lives up your way hes on here..

Clio 182 Silver
Yeh bob went same school as me.

I got a 182, mine was the right hand side had a look and was knocking all over place just drilled out a a circle plate and its perfect now :)

Clio 182 Silver
Not yet. Just lame stuff like changed all bulbs including glove box and boot plus interior.

Fixed the heat shield rattle. Ordering some new brakes and pads all round in a min just looking whats best, might just go for brembos.

Want to spray alloys black most tho. Just trying find a good place to do it.

182 BG FF
Cool, i need new pads and disks!! Well let me know if your guna get map done and im up for coming with ya :) let me know yh.

Audi A5
Get Your brakes from g172 on here. He's in the trader section.

As for Remap ktr another option but 120 miles away from you.

Also theirs stone automotive in stains but i can't remember whos running that now?