ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remote door locks

clio 1.6 16v
Hi.
had this problem few months now, its used to just come n go but it does it all the time now...whenever i used the remote c/locking my drivers door never locks but the passenger door and boot does. so i hav to manually put the key in the lock. any ideas please!!??

thanks
Dom

Check the wiring on the doro and near the hinge.

Can you here it trying to work at all?

To check it the door to UCH wiring, close the driver door don't losck it but open the passenger door press the lock the door button on the dash and then try open the driver door if you can open it the wiring to the doros the issue which I'd bet it is.

clio 1.6 16v
speak to my local garage n try think the motor could b burnt out. any idea how much a new clockin door lock is? and what bout the different frequency that the locks and keys work on. how wud i change that?

thanks
Dom

koi

Audi S1
had the same problem last week, took the door panel checked/cleaned the connections and it's all working again