ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing a sun strip

clio 1.2 16v
does neone no the best way to remove a sun strip? my car is going in for its MOT tomorow so i need to take it off.

Punto/Clio GTT
didnt think sunstrip affected an mot aslong as the wipers didnt touch it? mine touch my sunstrip and i had no problem!

if you still want it off just peel it off, if its too difficult get a blade and cut it, you wont scratch the glass dont worry,, then peel it.
use meths, white spirit or panel whipe to get rid of the s**t it leaves afterwards.

Punto/Clio GTT
its just one of them things really, patience n persiverence(sp), get a stanley blade n cut it then pull, cut then pull, cut then pull, get it all off then white sprit or thinners, anythin really, keep away from the rubber surround though

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Not quite the unfunny sarcastic remark you gave me when I asked the same question in another thread maxim.