ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing centre console

Anyone removed the centre section of their dash i.e. the section from the cubbyhole at the bottom all the way up to the display and tray bit at the top of the dash? Im attempting to run some wires inside the dashboard for my SatNav system and Id like to remove this bit in order to see if itll be feasible or not.

What I dont want to do is start heaving at the thing and then *snap* whoops!

Is it possible to do this without removing the entire dashboard, and if so, does anyone have any hints and tips on how to do this without breakages?

Cheers!

Renault Laguna Sports

That part of the dash dosnt come off, its fixed from behind. If u take the radio out and the cupholder and the piece of trim above it u can then get up behind there 2 a certain degree.

Take the dash off, its a bit tricky but Im sure theres a fair few people on here who can guide you through it. opens it all out for you,

What sat nav system you fitting?

Cheers guys :)

Ive got an iPAQ with TomTom SatNav software and CheckPOInt Scamera detector - its mounted on one of the vents in the middle and Id like to try and run the cables behind the dash in order to get it looking nice and tidy.