ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Door Cards????

Suzuki SV1000S
Anyone got a little guide for doing this??

Also if I remove the rear ones will I have to remove the boot side bits and roof etc??

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
quite simple, just get all the torx screws out round the pocket and the handles

it should pull off carefully, gota lift it up abit to get the top off, only problem is the nasty sticky stuff thats really strong and can get stuck to everything!
dont pull too hard, and do it slowly and evenly, had both mine off quite a few times due to the wonders of old french wiring!

Suzuki SV1000S
Ok - When I hand the door cards over tonight as selling them with the interior - The guy is giving me his RT ones - But am wondering - If I leave them off can I still attach the door handle and window switches etc - Then will cut some aluminium or carbon sheet to size and rivit it on!!

Suzuki SV1000S
Is it possible to re attach the handles and pockets etc without the main door card bit do you reckon - Guess I need to just do it and see eh!

Oh also when I remove the rear ones, I presume they are really easy? Will I need to remove the side bits at the rear where the boot was and how easy are they to remove??

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
george once you put the carbon / alluminium sheet in you could mount the switches back into that....

will take note of this as am putting in a new door card on mine

sorry for the quick hijack george but when you put your door cards back in Tomallen did you reglue them with anything

Suzuki SV1000S
No probs dude - All questions are helpful IMO.

Can I just screw the handes etc back on then without the rest??