ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing rear panel in mk2 ph2

A few
I need to remove this panel:

t_CIMG00122m_406304b.png

How do i remove this?

Help would be much appreciated.

RB 182 Cup
it just yanks off iirc, got to unbolt the rear seat belt and the front seat belt rail by the footwell

alien green rs133
remove front seat belt bottom bar, remove rear seat belt bolt, it should come out without removing rear seats, obviously if you take base of rear seat off it gives you more room to work in, i have never taken one off without having rear bench completely out but 99% sure it will come out with out that effort

Ph1 track 172
star keys lol,

take the speaker out, and the rear seats, and both the bolts at the end of the seatbelts and give it a quick yank!

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
mate just get a flat head screwdriver its easy lol and get it under there and it all pops out just put some weight on your seat so u can get to the last screw a little annoying but saves you actually having to take it all out its pretty much same as in the front ive replaced my rear speakers today and door ones day before. :) Good luck mate