ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing side badges!!!!! help!!!

S2 106 GTI
I'm needing help! trying to remove the side badges (2.0 16v) I don't want to brake anything in the process!! :dapprove:

Glacier White 197 Cup
alright mate! dont u just open your door and they slide backwards with the side strip? (dont quote me on this tho)

if your just removing the badges then use a screw driver covered by something soft so as not to scratch anything, they have 3 clips, one at the front in the middle of the badge, 2 at the rear at the sides. just pry it up and off evenly. theyre quite sturdy.

if you are that worried as herdie says you can open your doors and push the side trims to the back of the car and they then come out and off.

jamie

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
again... just yank lol but dont did what i did lol, put all my weight on them then fell over when they suppenly came off lol

S2 106 GTI
again... just yank lol but dont did what i did lol, put all my weight on them then fell over when they suppenly came off lol

ha ha!!! well good! what the front/middle clip like?? cos the back two are only small things