ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ren Breakers

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Has anyone used Ren Breakers on Ebay? I'm tempted by a bonnet they are selling. Delivery of a bonnet seems risky but they are offering it

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I got one from cliospares years ago, turned up damaged, the bits at the windscreen side where it comes to a point where bent, I just fixed it as the car wasn't a garage queen but best bet is always collect it or at least go via paypal

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I have used Ren Breakers a lot on eBay and always been good with good communication but saying that, sending a bonnet is always going to be a gamble.
I would be more worried about the couriers reputation - so yes make sure you’re covered.

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
Just bought a driveshaft from them, all good from there side but they used b*****d yodel as the courier in which it took them 2 weeks to deliver.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Can you get one locally? that way you can inspect it etc. Dunno how you'd fit it in a car though.
Not found one in flame red close by as yet, I might consider looking for any colour and getting it sprayed when I get the front bumper done. Having said that I'd travel for a good flamer bonnet but being on south wales border they never come up close by.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Also why do people always lie body panels on rough tarmac when trying to sell them as mint?

Very very good point and something that spins me out!!!

As soon as I see anything laying/propped up on the drive/concrete/gravel puts me off instantly!

At least lay it on the grass or put it on rags or towels!

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Very very good point and something that spins me out!!!

As soon as I see anything laying/propped up on the drive/concrete/gravel puts me off instantly!

At least lay it on the grass or put it on rags or towels!
Yep drives me mad

Not found one in flame red close by as yet, I might consider looking for any colour and getting it sprayed when I get the front bumper done. Having said that I'd travel for a good flamer bonnet but being on south wales border they never come up close by.
Yeah you're probably best off buying a decent one in a different colour and getting it painted when they do the bumper.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Yeah you're probably best off buying a decent one in a different colour and getting it painted when they do the bumper.
Ren Breakers aren't prepared to send me a photo that's in focus so they can do one