ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault 19 16v

My brother had one and recently said it was the worst car he's ever owned. However, I'll always have a soft spot for them as I did really like it at the time! His was pre-facelift and dark blue though which looked a lot nicer that the above example.
 
Who would go to the trouble of repainting a car and think that colour is the one to go for?

To quote the advert

"It was previously owned for a number of years by a TV / film production company and they had it resprayed from original brooklands green to the champagne gold it is now and I believe it is the only 16v in this colour as it wasn't an original 19 16v executive colour. I was told this was done as darker vehicles are harder to film so they chose a light 90s colour that would work for the green screen etc and personally I think it really suits it."
 
Back
Top