ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Accident Assist........

Clio 197 RB
Some Fist reversed into my stationary vehicle on Saturday, he accepted liability and said he would pay cash for the damage. I took his details and began getting quotes. I took it to Renault London West, they gave me a quote and then said our Accident Assist team could help you claim and it won't affect your insurance.
The guy is now saying its my fault, but didn't take any of my details at the scene so he can't claim.
I now want Renault Accident Assist to handle my claim.

Just wondered if anybody had used them for stuff like this and we're they any good.

Thanks
Warren

Nissan 350z
Im just over 2 weeks into my "claim" with Renault Assist. My findings so far:

Great when following the usual scripted procedures if everything is straight forward however as mine had an added complication of the 3rd party not playing ball when providing the insurance details things seemed to grind to a halt and i ended up doing the chasing for updates. Responses got vague, explanations of what happens next werent available or clear etc.

Unfortunately with this being my first ever accident i cant comment how this is better/worse than the treatment i would have recieved by going to my insurer instead.