ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.2 expression looking for a rear light wiring diagram any help would be appreciated

Renault Clio 1.2
Hi guys I’m new here been told this would be the best place to ask but I’m looking for a rear light wiring diagram for Renault Clio 1.2 expression

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Can't help with the diagram, but what year Clio and what's the issue? Mk2s very often corrode the rear light plugs and cause weird issues.

Renault Clio 1.2
Can't help with the diagram, but what year Clio and what's the issue? Mk2s very often corrode the rear light plugs and cause weird issues.
I’ve had new bulb holders as the earth pin was burnt out I’ve cleaned the connecting ports with emry cloth but still no matter what the fog light comes on no matter what light and the near side rear lights only show the indicator working

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Check the earth wires under the carpet/plastic boot trim.

The black rubber blanking plugs next to the rear lights like to leak water down onto the earth points.

Seal them up while you're there.