ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 172 cup

Hi I’m not sure where to put this delete it if it’s in the wrong place. I’m looking for as the title says really apart from eBay and Facebook it’s there any other places or anyone know of one for sale and what to look for when buying one! I wish I bought one back in the day I ended up with a fiesta st that’s another story and a Clio cup has been an itch that hasn’t gone away and feel now is the right time to scratch it 🤣 any help or guidance what to look for is much appreciated thank you

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
For sale section on here is worth keeping an eye on, @Grd85 has a 172 Cup for sale, but it’s track prepared. Not sure if you’re after a road car or not.
Otherwise, the Clio Facebook groups really.

Hi yeh I’m just after a road car standard as possible really what is the rough price you expect to pay for a decent ish standard exam with average miles

BMW 1M
Worth looking on Collecting cars at finished auctions to get and idea on prices.

Otherwise I think £4000 is probably about right for an average 100k mile car that's been looked after. Just look out for rust, everything else is simple enough to fix

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Bare in mind the cambelt is a £650+ job and a bit more if it has air con.

Rust is starting to plague them all as said.

A lot of parts are no longer available from Renault which can make it tricky.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_5807.jpeg

This one listed a few days ago on Facebook, looks decent and for the right sort of money.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Mine might be for sale soon if I make my mind up
Has a diff and few other bits keep you eye on the for sale section👍