ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault sore me coming dint they!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
If its one of the electric ones, then that quite cheap!

There mounted, tinted and have a heated matrix in them!

If its just a normal glass then yes quite expensive ;)

wtf i have some dustcaps for sale mate £77.60 for three ill throw in a fourth for free, they are a revolutionary black plastic style

DUB mk2 golf gti!
well cause mines a phase 1! the standard glass is just plane!not heated and is not tinted,also doesnt have the higher magnified tip on the end,u kno with the little dotted lines!where as this new has connecters for the heater wires,which i dnt have lol and it also has the higher magnified strip!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
well cause mines a phase 1! the standard glass is just plane!not heated and is not tinted,also doesnt have the higher magnified tip on the end,u kno with the little dotted lines!where as this new has connecters for the heater wires,which i dnt have lol and it also has the higher magnified strip!

In that case yep a bit pricy !!!

Only some models in the new range had the bells and whistles.

Dynamiques + RS models.

Halfords do a stick on replacement for £5.95

DUB mk2 golf gti!
so like normally happends ive been given a phase2 replacement!because the renault parts desk has a combined IQ of 5!