ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport Breakfast Meet

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Everyone.

I have organised a morning meet for Coffee & Breakfast for all RenaultSport owners in the east & south east.

Its will be at The Folk Cafe just outside Bury St Edmunds.Inside & Outside seating with plenty of parking,with a car park outside the cafe and across the road in a larger car park.Please see on the photos.

Location post code-IP31 1SL

It will be on Saturday the 19th of March.

0830am-Leave when you like.

I have attached photos of the cafe and link to there site to see the menu.

Hope you can make it.

Thanks

Steve (MrBlonde)

Prob best to check there Facebook or Instagram with more photos etc.

https://www.folk.cafe/

FB_IMG_1643384336100.jpgFB_IMG_1643384277709.jpgScreenshot_20220128-154037_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220128-153714_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220126-214601_Maps.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Ffs I work on Saturdays. I switched to having Sundays off as that’s when most of the meets used to be!!

RenaultSport 172
I'm still up for the occasional meet up but I don't own a Renault anymore o_O
Not sure if I can make this or not yet

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
☆Essex Convoy to Folk Cafe☆

Not long till the Renaultsport Breakfast meet at the Folk cafe in Bury St Edmunds now1f601.png

Who would be interested in doing a drive up together in the Essex area to the Meet?.

Meet for the Drive up will be in the Toby Carvey Braintree car park.

We will be leaving the Toby at 0730

Please comment if interested please,Thank you.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Are you one of those awful 'morning' people ?

Good grief man.

I'm tempted, but I'm also tempted to fly up the M11 and see you there fashionably late 😆

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
There has been two Drive up and Meet locations for this event.

-Toby Carvery Car Park in Braintree (leave at 0730) CM77 7AJ

-Costa Coffee Royston (Leave at 0745) SG8 5UA

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I enjoyed going to this but I missed seeing all the cars waiting for my breakfast. I think lots of people felt the windchill and left.
Would be nice to see more cars displaying a Cliosport sticker in the rear window and more members attend. Perhaps more family friendly events are needed as the summer arrives.

Last edited: