ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault sport spider

Clio MK 4
Spotted one for the first time on the way to work. Look wierd lol. Looked at some stats and says its 150 bhp top speed 135 and 0 - 60 6.8

Thats not very quick as wasnt it to compete with lotus?

Turbos.
Renault used the same chassis builders as Lotus. They were offered a similar bonded chassis as with the Elise but decided to penny pinch and go down a more conventional route (adding a lot of weight). Needless to say they were pretty suprised to see Lotus build the Elise shortly after...

Despite that, i really like them. Saw one the the other month and thought it looked great! I guess it's the rarity which draws me to them.

I really like them too, I remember seeing a non windscreened one (non uk one) In a specialst dealers back in about 1996/7 It was yellow (like LY) with a massive spiders web graphic on it, normally i'd say it looked gash, but it worked for some reason.

A dude over on v6clio has one, not seen it yet though.