ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rendez-vous Edinburgh

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Apparently the guy is in quite a bit of bother about this, or so I've heard.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Doesn't surprise me really. His RS doesn't exactly look standard so finding out who it is should be pretty easy.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Lol,
I want to know what time that was though? There hadly seemed to be anyone around?

182 ff with cup pack's
Shouldnt be hard to find him the amount of CCTV around city centres these days will be easy to spot

Black Sheep
It is really early morning cause the sun is low in the east looks pritty recent to. The lap round the high court just before he does a handbrake turn on the castle esplanade should cheese them of a good bit more! Not that I condone the video this bell end made cause some of the stuff he is doing is insane, when he comes down from the castle and down Johnston terrace he looks to be doing 70+ on the wrong side of the road but I think he thinks its just one way but taxis and busses can come up!! it would be better with out music so you could hear the car so you could tell how fast he was going cause its done now. I saw a car exactly like this one yesterday coming home from work so it could have been him, shouldnt be to hard to find him though:D

Lol, he clearly thought ripping the e-brake would make ladies clothes fall off.

All those red lights will have racked the points up.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I like it! Apart from the handbrake turns :/ and the scabby velcro trainers lol