ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENTECH meet pics here please

Clio 200
Was good to meet everyone and put some names to faces, I was the odd one out with the bmw but hope to pickup my trophy soon, I'll be sure to bring it down for your services, place looked great and from what I saw i'd recommend it to anyone. (cakes were nice too :>)

Volvo S60 T5
Very nice BMW it was as well.

oh my piccys have just finnished uploading.......

4190fbe0.jpg

87c72467.jpg

87c72467.jpg

got some more to do yet.... but will sort them later.

I have high res pics if you need any Mike :)

oh, and my car feels better than ever... much more lively and smoother running too :)

S2000
IMG_2434.gif

LOL. A couple of possible captions:

"Mike (if thats him in the photo) shows everyone his extreme strength by lifting a car with only a finger through a wheel bolt hole"

or

"If I give this just one more push you won't be laughing anymore" to whoevers car it is.

Sorry - just what popped into my head when I saw the photo.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
I've got some good ones too ... haven't time to post at the mo ... will do later tonight.

Also between fudgey's close up of my v6 badge and Day's mean ground shot of my V6 reckon I've got my office decoration sorted :)

Mark ... got a nice picture of your Cup.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Nice little business you've got there, i really do envy you!

Hope it all goes well in the future mate

Andy D said:
Also between fudgey's close up of my v6 badge and Day's mean ground shot of my V6 reckon I've got my office decoration sorted :)

Mark ... got a nice picture of your Cup.

you have email :) (well will have when it sends)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Well the last of us have only just split up to go home so you should be getting some more pic in a bit!

Awesome day, thanks for the clip test, even though i thought my car had died!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
fUbAr said:
you have email :) (well will have when it sends)

BIG thanks for the BIG picture :D

Just noticed the following on your oil change picture ...

BottomMount.jpg

No twist :S

Mini Cooper S sport
oooh my arse and my car are in one of them!

VERY impressed with your new place Mike, it looks fantastic. Will be in for my first service very soon as promised! :)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Racing Blue said:
oooh my arse and my car are in one of them!

Aye ... picture is a bit blurry since I'd accidentally left the camera on portrait settings (to increase the reds) ... but didn't want your arse or car feeling left out ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Aye ... quite fancy a car like that myself! Could do with Silvervisions tho' ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Dan said:
You'd never get your zimmer in there, it doesnt have a boot you know! ;)

I put it upside down on the engine cover and secure with some velcro straps :eek: