ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENTECH meet pics here please

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Great day, thanks to all who came along and showed their support for Rentech. Best of luck over the coming weeks Mike, the Trophy will be booked in for its first service early next year.

Some pics of the day:

DSC00894_filtered.jpg

DSC00906_filtered.jpg

DSC00913_filtered.jpg

DSC00915_filtered.jpg

DSC00929_filtered.jpg

DSC00931_filtered.jpg

DSC00932_filtered.jpg

DSC00933_filtered.jpg

DSC00941_filtered.jpg

And the worlds fastest ferry :clown:

DSC00942_filtered.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
We actually got one of the rats to press the button for us :clown:

Racing Blue 182
Whers rentech based? My cars on 11900 mils so im guessing it need servicing as its driving like a bag of s**t.

You anywhere near leeds?

Mini Cooper S sport
Fab pics! I didn't see the other racing blue without stripes though.

Love the sunset one, and also the other one with the Spinnaker Tower.

PMSL at the super-fast ferry!

M140i
Sorry couldnt have come down earlier, but was still a laugh at the crazy golf :):):)
Good luck to you Mike you know you got my support!!! But my back still hasn't after liftin that bloody ramp lol :)

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Very nice looking place there Mike. Especially the waiting area! If only I didn't live so far in the Midlands I'd definitely take mine to you.

Megane 225 baby! :)
Oooh those pics are good, definitely have to be a printing session at work 2moro!

Mike you will definitely be getting a phone call from me soon :)

Lee

BMW M2C
Racing Blue said:
oooh my arse and my car are in one of them!

VERY impressed with your new place Mike, it looks fantastic. Will be in for my first service very soon as promised! :)

I could tell it was your arse even before you posted. ;)

BMW 320d SE
Was a great meet guys. Loving the pics. I'll post mine up too tomorrow, when I get to work, as I'm on crappy dial-up at home! :rolleyes:
Looking forward to the next one!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looks like a good day, wish i was closer so you could work on mine, fed up of the arnold clark muppets making the car worse when it goes into get fixed

BMW 320d SE
fUbAr said:
was good to see a new face Karlos :)

great colour car too... really stands out that racing blue :D
Thanks bud. I smacked a pheasant yesterday evening at 65, and pretty much ripped my splitter off and broke my radiator surround! :mad:
I've got my Rentech stickers on now too :D
Mmm.... I wonder if Mike can get random parts like that???

Karlos69 said:
Thanks bud. I smacked a pheasant yesterday evening at 65, and pretty much ripped my splitter off and broke my radiator surround! :mad:
I've got my Rentech stickers on now too :D
Mmm.... I wonder if Mike can get random parts like that???

Mike can get any Renault part :)

Rentech: 02392 665848

Dansta said:
sh*t didnt even know this was happenin.... deffo wouldve came.
Likewise. Didn't know it was going on. I actually drove past the incinerator in the Missus's new S2000 to see if I could see where exactly Rentech was, I did. Saw Mike's car and the green Clio. We stopped at the retail park to get some Meguiars stuff, I said to her about stopping back at Mike's place, so we went back as we got by the roundabout by the school I saw the green clio driving toward us, got to Rentech and the place was closed, must of been round 4ish??

trailerparktrev said:
Likewise. Didn't know it was going on. I actually drove past the incinerator in the Missus's new S2000 to see if I could see where exactly Rentech was, I did. Saw Mike's car and the green Clio. We stopped at the retail park to get some Meguiars stuff, I said to her about stopping back at Mike's place, so we went back as we got by the roundabout by the school I saw the green clio driving toward us, got to Rentech and the place was closed, must of been round 4ish??
Oh and here is the Honda - Lovely drive, altough below 5000 rpm the engine feels like it's from a civic 1.6!
I think i'll have to start taking cod liver oil, certainly feeling my age getting in and out of the bloody thing - no worries in the Clio.
s2k.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Sorry you didn't know about it, was only arranged a week ago. The topic has been near the top of the meetings section all week, and it was in the events calendar.

We were all headed to the Farmhouse for some food around 4pm. The rest of us left Rentech a few minutes ahead of Saners 'Green Sheep' :D

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
trailerparktrev said:

Yeah ... that was just as we headed off to the pub. Saner was giving his car a quick run since it had forgotten where to idle following it's CLIP workout. And to think that you missed the shiny Vee parked there too :eek:

Andy almost made such a stirling job of polishing it too...

Shame he forgot to remove the polish from the rear spoiler before turning up ;)

BMW 320d SE
Here's some more pics (not sure this'll work - never done it before!):

Attachments

• 5 Clios.JPG
    5 Clios.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Clio Bonnet.JPG
    Clio Bonnet.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 69
  • Clio Forground 2.JPG
    Clio Forground 2.JPG
    307.6 KB · Views: 84
Andy D said:
Yeah ... that was just as we headed off to the pub. Saner was giving his car a quick run since it had forgotten where to idle following it's CLIP workout. And to think that you missed the shiny Vee parked there too :eek:
Yeh a bit gutted didn't know about the meet up. Would of loved to take a closer at your V6, was a passenger in one around Brands Hatch, back in August. Maybe next time??

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
It most certainly is, my pride and joy.. allthough its condition donsen't really back up that statement...