ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement Wing Mirror (Just the glass)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
anyone know a rough price i should expect to pay for this? (heated version if that makes a diff) and were i can get it from?

Previous owner of my car stuck a replacement panel ontop of the old broken glass so the heated mirrors dont work very well, decided its time to change it now its near winter again

Chocolate Bar™
ring renault and ask if theres any difference between the glass on the none-electric mirrors. if its the same ive got a set you can have (the orange ones lol) glass is perfect in them.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
not talking to you middo leave my thread alone.

youve abandoned the 1.2s :p

will pop into renault afterwork, gotta go the depot anyway today which is pretty much next door to renault...was just being lazy lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol im only kiddin reali middo.
now how about them mirrors you mentioned earlier in the thread? lmao

renault want my trousers round my ancles for a bit of glass. i tempted to go to the forcourt and rob it from a car like they tried to rob me...£22 + vat