ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

request: a relocation pipe coming through the fog

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
yeah, i believe he means cold air feed...why would you have a relocation pipe to your fog light unles you wanted to break something

Nippy white cup
I think he means take the foglight out and put a pipe to the hole.....I was contemplating this as well

Chris

Golf GTI PP Mk7
ahh, i had visions of a walking, demonic pipe, emerging from the ethereal fog. I have no such images...

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
my old 172, used a brake duct & quality 70mm hose from Yozzasport, (screws were temporary but never got the chance to 'tidy' it up as the car was written off), removed acoustic crap, hose was virtually bend free, definate improvement.

Attachments

• P1010789 (Small).JPG
    P1010789 (Small).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 125
  M135i
^^^^ please dont post pics like that. its no good for my wallet :p mmmmmm.... that coupled with a v6 airbox.......

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My 172. I've put the foglight back in now though.

made an improvement though, definitely. especially on the motorway and b roads. :)

ecec00e7.jpg

180590c1.jpg

B

Brown.

i ran a viper cowl for a while, then tought two fogs are better then one so i relocated it under the defuser tray behind the bumper

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brown.

i came into possesion of a one................ the cowel that is....in the wuppsa section of halfrauds....8pound lol

Don't they get sh*t in them ?? I'd imagine that they would do, what with being forward facing.
It does look good though.

cat171 said:
Don't they get sh*t in them ?? I'd imagine that they would do, what with being forward facing.
It does look good though.
Well i put it on just before FCS and have had no problems. I was more concerned about water going up through the pipe, but even after a long drive on the motorway in heavy rain with lots of spray its not been a problem.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Adamio said:
Well i put it on just before FCS and have had no problems. I was more concerned about water going up through the pipe, but even after a long drive on the motorway in heavy rain with lots of spray its not been a problem.
how about the engine,s response after putting the pipe from fog ?
have big difference between before/after installing it?:S