ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Required PHOTSHOP GENIUSES (AGAIN!)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Photoshop geniuses required again!! put these wheels on my car!!!

cliobits122709.gif

n285600865_257898_1804.jpg

RS Meg 175
yh curbs are only guide lines ;) lol rofl @ ps

(Ps. ive got some nearly exactly the same for sale ;) )

Suzuki Ignis Sport
wtf have you done to your standard wheels?

They were like that when i bought them, hence why i am wanting to change them now, didn't want to change them when i bought the car purely coz i wanted to get experience before buying some nicer wheels. not my fault!

RB 182 Cup
wtf have you done to your standard wheels?

They were like that when i bought them, hence why i am wanting to change them now, didn't want to change them when i bought the car purely coz i wanted to get experience before buying some nicer wheels. not my fault!

i thought in your previous thread about nearly crashing and using your handbrake to stop lol you hit the kurb and messed up your rims?? :rolleyes:

and theres me slamming my brakes on, hand brake aswell, and swerving round him (trying to avoid him) and making me drift (in a way) i think i must of missed him by a centermeter, forcing me to bump on the side of the pavement, curbing my alloys.... im soo pissed off with these stupid drivers, theres so many of them, look left and look right constantly FFS!!...

Suzuki Ignis Sport

i thought in your previous thread about nearly crashing and using your handbrake to stop lol you hit the kurb and messed up your rims?? :rolleyes:

and theres me slamming my brakes on, hand brake aswell, and swerving round him (trying to avoid him) and making me drift (in a way) i think i must of missed him by a centermeter, forcing me to bump on the side of the pavement, curbing my alloys.... im soo pissed off with these stupid drivers, theres so many of them, look left and look right constantly FFS!!...

Yea pic i posted up was before that happened, and yes they are worse now! lol