ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resistor Pack ph2

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Might be a daft question but have i got the right part here? Doesnt look like anything i've seen under the scuttle panel unless the fins go into it?

Picture819.jpg

resister for the blowers on a 53 reg vee with climate, same as any ph2 clio with a/c

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ahh thats okay then, £103.20 :dapprove: took a few days to deliver too!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
£103.20 crist, but thats for a car with Aircon, mine hasnt so should be alot LESS hopefully,

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
there is a few on ebay i think for without a/c... i'll see if i can find them

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Doesnt even look like the one i have, or i might have the wrong idea of what mine looks like hmm, if its £30 then il give it a try next week :)

BMW M135i
The pic on the opening post if the correct part for a CC equipped car, due to it having 8 speeds its not a resistor pack is a pwm module. The resisitor in the ebay link is for a car with poverty heating.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ffs its a stupid size nut to take it out which i dont have! shite :dapprove:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
its somewhere between a 5.5mm and a 6mm :S 6mm did it though just not a great fit!

Done it though! And it works :) lovely!