ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

resprays in london/essex area?

i really need some work done to my 99 clio- rear bumper, drivers door and drivers side rear quarter panel, need stripped back and resprayed, but i cannot afford the £900 ive been quoted. i need it done as cheap as possible, or even a bit now, bit later etc. dont mind if its someone who has the tools and garage and can do it, ill even help out, i just dont have the facilities myself, anyone know of anyone?

clio 16v
yes mate, look on the recomommded bodyshop list, and get your self down to exsquiste in guidlford. They did all my work, i dont know how they will stand price wise, but give them a call and find out!

london, a body shop in laytonstone did my work on my car. also just had a spoiler sprayed and my mums mini front bumper done by my mates dad at the honda garage/service center in loughton. let me no if u want details of either