ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Results for the Thruxton Raffle

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

ClioSport had 10 pairs of tickets to give away for thruxton on Sat 10th/Sun 11th April. The programme features Clio Cup, BTCC, Formula Renault, Formula BMW and Porsche Carrera Cup.

The winners are (in order of being drawn):

Daryl Flattery
Richard Green
Keith Mackintosh
Samantha Tottman
Andy Driscoll
David Wray
Jim Aris
Christine Cook
Jon Chilton
Dave Lewis

Congratulations to the above. The tickets will be on their way to you today.

Tappd'd RS

well done to all - anyone know if there is a Knockhill round of the ClioCup this year?

Thanks.

Lee

BMW M2C

Great, I didnt win......again.......hang on.......I didnt enter this one. :confused:

Congrats to the winners.:D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Lee, remember, youre in Scotland anyway! :D

No problem Christian, hope you both enjoy it!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

swelch, if anyone cant make it hopefully theyll give you their tickets!

Just a thought.... normally on the bank holiday weekend most of the racing in on the Sunday. Qualifying is mainly on the saturday with exception of some of the other racing (Not touring cars). Please can you advise as I would want anyone, including myself to go on the wrong day !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Congrats to the winners.. didnt enter this one personally as it was too far away for me.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Glad i didnt win!! i entered but forgot im in Scotland :confused: would of have to give them back

Bumder With A Buffer

I won!!!! and its my birthday on friday!! Wot a great birthday present. Now i just got to get down there without being too hungova!!!!