ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retro fitting cruise control

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Mate, I have an Alternator going...an AUX belt kit, power steering pump AC dryer and condenser, AC oil and a brand new radiator! All ready, if you fancy a bit of a deal on the lot 🤔

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Mate, I have an Alternator going...an AUX belt kit, power steering pump AC dryer and condenser, AC oil and a brand new radiator! All ready, if you fancy a bit of a deal on the lot 🤔

Is a 182 alternator the same as a 172?

Inferno182

ClioSport Trader
  172 Track M3RS Track
@DomP182

I bought the Cruise switch panel second hand for £15 as no longer available.

The clutch pedal switch I would just buy new for what they cost.

unsure of a price for a squib.

@Inferno182 do you have any parts currently for sale?.

Only just seen this

If your still needing parts drop me a message I’ve got a few 182’s in at the minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Only just seen this

If your still needing parts drop me a message I’ve got a few 182’s in at the minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All sorted, fitted and tested. Thanks though. Actually do you have any flame red parts?

Clio 172
Sorry to bring up an old thread, im wanting to put cc in my own 172, I've had a quick look behind the dimming panel and I can only find one plug, which I'm guessing is for the standard headlight aim, does this mean I cant get cc?

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Assuming you have a PH2 172? What year is the car? What colour is the plug, preff get a picture please.