ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning with a 200(photos)

Mercury 200 w/cup+Recaros
Hi, used to be on here when I had a 172 cup about 5 years ago. Back to the fold with a 200. Loving it so far, just waiting till the run in phase is over:evil:

P1090373.jpg

P1090381.jpg

P1090385.jpg

P1090329.jpg

P1090326.jpg

P1090372.jpg

The locals seemed to like it:approve:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at the cows, but it looks sweet dude, shame its silver though.

Lol at the cows, but it looks sweet dude, shame its silver though.

Says the man with the silver car? I don't have the time to spend hours detailing dark colour cars these days. Wont show small marks up like darker colours and it blends in a bit more, unlike LY or AG......

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nice, simple but effective, I was tempted by a silver one again but thought i'd try and be different.

Clio 182
That looks ace! Like the back end in this colour, dunno why but with the exhaust pipes and wheels it looks good! :cool:

That looks ace! Like the back end in this colour, dunno why but with the exhaust pipes and wheels it looks good! :cool:

Thanks. Silver doesn't normally do it for me. Normally looks quite plain. With the dark wheels, front bumper, mirrors and defuser i think it makes all the difference.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah exactly, I know from experience. Just my opinion dude, I don't like Silver cars and don't want to own another one. No offence intended.

Clio 182
Yeah, I agree with the wheels, bumper, mirrors & defuser it looks really smart :D Where are you from??

Clio 182
Looks nice mate not sure about the ph3 like the rear end but not the front still looks nice though ;)

RB 197 fatty
quite like that hactually.... and im a 197 owner! so it means alot.

my face is still fitter though